Waiting list Enrolment
You are welcome to come in and visit us Monday to Friday during operating hours to pick up a waiting list enrolment form. Or you can download a copy of the form by clicking on the link below and returning it to: CCCCC, 50 King Street, Ashbury NSW, 2193
Payment can be made by direct deposit.
Account Name: CCCCC
Account Number 10090792
Waiting List Procedure
A fee of $10.00 per child will be charged upon application. Please come in to the centre to finalise your payment. During the visit you will have the opportunity to look around the preschool, meet with one of our educators and discuss the preschool’s philosophy and operation. You will receive a letter or phone call when a placement becomes available for your child. Waiting list can be taken from birth onwards.
Priority of Access
* Children who are at least 4 years old on or before 31 July in that school year and not enrolled or registered at a school.
* Children who are at least 3 years old on or before 31 July in that school year and from a low income and/or Aboriginal families.
* Children with English language needs
* Children with a disability and/or additional needs.
* Children who are at risk of significant harm
There is no order of priority assigned to the list of points above. Priority must be given to the groups outlined above before any other groups, including non-equity 3-year olds. The guidelines are intended to assist services with making enrolment decisions, in a way that seeks to allocate places to those in the greatest need. However, the particular community needs of the preschool will also be relevant.